Perfect Razor Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Album Suggestion and Review Thread

Go down

The Album Suggestion and Review Thread Empty The Album Suggestion and Review Thread

Post by Richard Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Have you ever been bored with the music you currently have? Looking for something else? Well I think this should be the thread where we can all suggest albums for people to listen to and write a review about the album as well. I will also try and post a new album review every week also to keep this thread going if people are interested. I'd like others to suggest albums aswell.

The first album I would suggest everyone to listen to is...

Good Charlotte - The Young and the Hopeless
The Album Suggestion and Review Thread TheJoungAndTheHopeless

Track Listing:
"A New Beginning" – 1:48
"The Anthem" – 2:55
"Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous" - 3:10
"Wondering" – 3:31
"The Story of My Old Man" – 2:42
"Girls & Boys" – 3:01
"My Bloody Valentine" – 3:54
"Hold On" – 4:06
"Riot Girl" – 2:17
"Say Anything" – 4:21
"The Day That I Die" – 2:58
"The Young & the Hopeless" – 3:32
"Emotionless" – 4:02
"Movin' On" - 3:26

Released on October 1, 2002, The Young and the Hopeless is widely considered Good Charlotte's best album to date. It spawned massive hits such as "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous", "Girls & Boys" and "The Anthem" which are some of Good Charlotte's most symbolic songs as they represented the band perfectly.

This is also one of the very few albums I can listen to from start to finish without skipping songs or changing CDs completely. The songs in the album have a wide variety of meanings. Some of the songs are more darker, like My Bloody Valentine and you also have fun, catchy, pop punk songs like The Anthem and songs that have very true meaning, like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous which talks about how Celebrities have a much better life than most normal people so they shouldn't complain because if they lived the 'normal' life, they wouldn't be able to cope with it. It's a fairly old album as well which shouldn't cost much and it's worth a listen.

I think you should all listen to it because it's so much better than the newer Good Charlotte stuff and I find people tend to base their opinions of Good Charlotte based off of their newer stuff, while good, just not as good as their older stuff which has more emotion and more meaning. So if you listen to it, put out all thoughts of their newer stuff out of your head while you do.
Richard
Richard
Frodo Baggins
Frodo Baggins

Back to top Go down