Perfect Razor Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafael Nadal - Who will dethrone him?

Go down

Rafael Nadal - Who will dethrone him? Empty Rafael Nadal - Who will dethrone him?

Post by Richard Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm

He is the number 1 in the world in Tennis at the moment. Rafael Nadal has held that much sought after title since August 18, 2008 and has held onto it valliantly. However, there's going to come a time when he will lose that title so who do you think will be the person do dethrone Rafael Nadal of his world number 1 ranking?

The best candidates to do so would be Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic. I don't think Roger will be able to take back that number 1 spot after being defeated in the Australian Open by him though which is a shame since he won't be able to take it back if he keeps going at the pace he's going out now. He'd need to find some way to do more. Novak is young, he's dangerous and he's going to be around for a long time and has a lot of potential and I think he would be a good pick to take the number 1 ranking off of Nadal. So I'm going with Novak Djokovic based on the fact that he's young and has a lot of potential in him that has yet to be seen.

What are your thoughts? Do you have any other players you'd like to see take it?
Richard
Richard
Frodo Baggins
Frodo Baggins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum