Perfect Razor Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you want to see return for one more match?

2 posters

Go down

Who do you want to see return for one more match? Empty Who do you want to see return for one more match?

Post by Richard Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Simple enough question. Who do you want to see return for one more match?

I'd like to see Diamond Dallas Page come back for one more match against Randy Orton at Summer Slam this year. Although he retired due to him not being physically able to go anymore I think if he worked out enough and got into shape which I think he is since he's into yoga and everything now he would be able to do it. He wouldn't have to wrestle every week leading up to it. Just be at each RAW to cut promos, do a run in or two on Orton's matches but just wrestle at the PPV. If he was to come back though, he'd have to be the DDP he was back in 1998. With the long hair, the theme 'Self High Five', the DDP most people loved. I think it would be an interesting match with the both of them having the same finishing move. The Diamond Cutter and RKO. Although I really don't ever seeing DDP back in a WWE ring ever again.
Richard
Richard
Frodo Baggins
Frodo Baggins

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see return for one more match? Empty Re: Who do you want to see return for one more match?

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm

I don't know, I would say Mr Perfect, Curt Hennig if it was possible, I would love to see a hbk or edge vs Mr Perfect match. they work well together, and Could provide an interesting fued. but that might just be me. :p

for a living wrestler, I would have to say R.V.D, I almost cried when he retired (well maybe not) and marked the fuck out seeing him in the royal rumble. It might still happen. but If not i would love for him to have that one, more match.
Sparky
Sparky
Admin

https://perfectwrasslin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum